• In April, 1972 the second Laurel generation appeared in four-door saloon and two-door hardtop coupé.
• The 2 door hardtop coupe known as the BUTAKETSU Laurel (PIG'S BUTT) because of its "big" rear quarter panels and tail section.
• The styling of the coupe appears to be influenced by the 1970 Ford Torino and the Mercury Cougar.
• The Toyota competitor was the Mark II coupe and sedan.
• The facelifted C130 type was introduced in April 1972 as a four-door hardtop sedan with the taillights incorporated in the rear bumper.
• Productions : 1972-1977
2.8 L L28 I6
2.6 L L26 I6
2.0 L L20B I6 equipped with SU twin carburetors
2.0 L G-20 I4 equipped with SU twin carburetors
1.8 L G-18 I4
4 Door C130
Bosozoku Style C130